- Powerful; Powerful 6-tonne hydraulic log splitter ram can split wood efficiently
- Safer splitting; Quick, quiet and highly safe operation, no need to swing a sharp axe
- Easy to use; Easy operation, automatic return, streamlined build and wheels for transportation when not in use
- Low maintenance; Self-lubricating hydraulic ram means minimal upkeep; please use Hydraulic oil
- Guarantee; 12-month guarantee
Forget the days of backbreaking work chopping logs, the Logmaster six-tonne electric log splitter does it for you, enabling you to prepare, dry out and store logs at any time of the year. Efficient and labour-saving, it will turn this laborious and dangerous chore into a quick, quiet, easy and automatic task splitting up to 100 logs per hour. With safe two-handed operation and streamlined, maintenance-free steel construction it will split all logs including seasoned and green wood to a maximum log size of 53cm (21ins) in length and 25cm (10ins) diameter in just seconds.
Powered by 230V mains power, it incorporates a self-lubricating hydraulic ram with automatic return, and has a maximum ram pressure force of 6 tonnes. Measuring L94 x W26 x H46cm and weighing 48kg, it is easily transportable on its sturdy wheels.
It also comes with a log splitter stand which allows you to mount your log and work at a comfortable height whilst splitting wood.
Also available is a 15m extension cable, ideal for large gardens, plus a circuit breaker socket for complete peace of mind when working. A log splitter stand which will allow you to mount your log and work at a comfortable is also available for purchase.
Maximum log size: L53 x D25cm
Measures: L94 x W26 x H46cm
Pressure force: 6 tonnes
Delivery to UK (Mainland)
Due to courier limitations we are unable to deliver this product outside mainland UK, to Scottish Highlands, Isles or BFPO addresses. Therefore it will be despatched by a specialist courier. Delivery will be charged at £19.95 and will take between 5 to 7 working days.