- Strong frame; Made from durable, rustproof aluminium that is low maintenance and doesn’t require paint or treatment
- Glass-free; Lightweight yet strong 4-millimetre UV twin wall polycarbonate panels provide excellent heat retention and diffuse even sunlight
- Sliding door; The sliding door design wont slam shut in strong winds and maximises usable space; also features a locking mechanism to stop animals getting in
- Windows; Features windows with secure positioning stays, providing you full control over airflow and wind direction
- Guarantee; 12-month guarantee
Grow a wide range of perfect vegetables in this deluxe polycarbonate greenhouse. This spacious greenhouse has a strong aluminium frame which has been powder coated in green or silver paint for a stylish finish. The aluminium frame has been treated so it is extra strong and resistant to corrosion, and there are roofing and side bracings to add additional strength and stability.
There’s no need to worry about broken glass, as the windows are made from 4mm twin wall polycarbonate panels. Polycarbonate is a plastic compound used in greenhouses because it is strong and shatterproof, and beneficial to plants. This also makes it much safer for gardens used by children and pets. Polycarbonate also protects plants from harmful UV rays and burning in hot summer sunshine. All panels are covered in a white opaque film, providing the option of leaving it in place on sides where the sun is most powerful and avoid having to use additional shading to protect your plants from harmful UV rays, while still letting plenty of light in so everything can grow as well as it should.
This greenhouse features sliding doors to provide easy access without taking up too much space, and eliminates fears about the wind slamming the doors shut. There is also a locking mechanism to stop cats and other animals getting in. The greenhouse even has two windows with secure positioning stays, providing you full control over airflow and wind direction.
Each greenhouse has twin-wall, eco-friendly 4mm thick polycarbonate glazing for an insulated environment. There is also a heavy duty galvanised zinc steel base to provide extra strength. All packs include fixtures, fittings and assembly instructions.
Dimensions: L195 x W133 x H205cm
Material: 1.2mm powder coated aluminium
4mm polycarbonate panels
Delivery to UK (Mainland)
Due to courier limitations we are unable to deliver this product outside mainland UK, to Scottish Highlands, Isles or BFPO addresses. Therefore it will be despatched by a specialist courier. Delivery will be charged at £14.95 and will take between 5 to 7 working days.